Adult 1 Night Sip and Paint
FALL 2018: INDEPENDENT PAINTING TIME (experienced beginning and advanced adult painters only)
If you really want to paint, but need to get away from work and family duties to do it, come to Chris Babcock Art this Fall and paint with Chris in her main class room!
Time: 10 am to 1 pm (show up to paint for any length of time during this 3 hour time frame)
Dates: Wednesdays or Thursdays, October 17-Dec. 20 (NO CLASS the week of Thanksgiving)
HOW INDEPENDENT PAINTING TIME WORKS:
1) Pay 25.00 to drop in to one day of painting time or buy a punch card for 10 drop-in painting times for 200.00. Only 10 painters allowed per day in the main classroom, so please show up at 10 am if you want to make sure to get a seat. It is first come first serve, but you can call us at 415-317-5312 at 9 am the morning of the day you want to paint, and we will reserve your seat ONLY if you already have purchased a 200.00 punch card.
2) All images are drawn by you using the light board at CB Art or you can draw it by hand once you arrive. You can also bring a drawing to paint that you have drawn outside of class.
3) Please tell CB ART the size of the painting you want to produce. Paintings can be up to 22 by 30 inches.
4) If you want a larger than 22 by 30 inch painting, please email Chris to ask about special pricing.
5)It is very important to email Chris Babcock Art at email@example.com with the image you want to study at least 7 days prior to the day you come in to paint.
5) All paint, brushes, water bucket, and wipes are supplied for you.
6)You will load your own paints at the paint station upstairs where you will be painting. There will be a visual guide at the paint station on how to load oil and acrylic paints; how much to use, how to mix colors and when to use linseed oil, stand oil or fast drying solution etc. for your oil paints, or slow drying solution or flow improver for your acrylic paints.
VERY IMPORTANT: This is an independent painting collective. Chris will be in classroom with you doing her own thing, but she will not be instructing the class.